Re: [exim] giving end users the ability to see what mail was…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeanne
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] giving end users the ability to see what mail was rejected as spam
On 5/31/07, Marc Sherman <msherman@???> wrote:

> Jeanne wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have any experience with this issue, of giving end users the
> > ability to see what email was rejected as spam during the SMTP
> conversation
> > using Exim ACL's?
> >
> > Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
>
> Take a look at control=fakereject.
>

> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTcontrols
>
> - Marc

Marc,

Thanks for the reply. If I understand it correctly, with fakereject, Exim
accepts and delivers the message, but issues a (fake) reject message. I'm
not at all clear on how that would help me with my issue of giving
recipients a report of what messages, bound for them, were rejected by Exim.
Also, we want to reject the spam, not deliver it. Could you please explain
what fakereject can be used for?

Thanks,

Jeanne