著者: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Fw: Reject Specific users...
On Friday 01 June 2007 22:46, Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:
> Yes, I have the default dnslookup router [...]
>
> and my local_domains is the default:
>
> domainlist local_domains = @
>
> which would be 'smtp1.ymp.gov', but I'm routing for 'ymp.gov' and a bunch
> of other domains.
>
> If I address something to the invalid address dann.mitton@???, I think
> I would get a loop. 'ymp.gov' is not a local_domains, but smtp1.ymp.gov
> is in the ymp.gov MX.
>
> Should my local_domains list be all of the domains that I route for + @?

It's really up to you what hostlists to use and what to call them. You may be
right that local_domains should only list domains that are handled on the
local host. You could have e.g.

domainlist local_domains = @
domainlist notes_domains = ymp.gov [ : etc...]
domainlist remote_domains = !+local_domains : !+notes_domains

and refer to them appropriately in domains preconditions. The important thing
is that the dnslookup router only handles remote domains, i.e. such domains
that you have no local rules for.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)