Re: [exim] Fw: Reject Specific users...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dan_Mitton
Para: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Fw: Reject Specific users...
>> Yes, that would work to route the valid addresses in my manualroute
>> router, but it looks like if I don't :fail: the invalid ones somewhere,
>> the default dnslookup router gets them and they find their way to Notes
>> that way.
>
> The default dnslookup router shouldn't be able to get its hands on local

> domains. In the default config it's placed first with a
>
> domains = ! +local_domains
>
> precondition.

Yes, I have the default dnslookup router:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

and my local_domains is the default:

domainlist local_domains = @

which would be 'smtp1.ymp.gov', but I'm routing for 'ymp.gov' and a bunch
of other domains.

If I address something to the invalid address dann.mitton@???, I think
I would get a loop. 'ymp.gov' is not a local_domains, but smtp1.ymp.gov
is in the ymp.gov MX.

Should my local_domains list be all of the domains that I route for + @?