Re: [exim] Reject Specific users...

Author: Dan_Mitton
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Reject Specific users...
OK, almost there !! Two routers, the first, a verify_only to pass the
message through and the second to 'fail' it...

verify_router:
driver = accept
verify_only
domains = +route_to_domains
local_parts = ${lookup{$local_part}
nwildlsearch{/usr/local/exim/valid.users}{found}{$local_part}}

bad_recipients:
driver = redirect
domains = +route_to_domains
local_parts = ${lookup{$local_part}
nwildlsearch{/usr/local/exim/valid.users}{found}{$local_part}}
data = :fail: unknown user

but I'm getting an error in the log...

2007-06-01 07:51:00 [13735] 1Hu8Sx-0003ZW-GT == dann.mitton@???
R=bad_recipients defer (-17): error in redirect data: ":fail: unknown
user" is not permitted

The docs seem to agree with you that this should work. What am I
missing?? I'm running 4.67

Thanks again for all of your help. This has been very enlightening!!

Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???