Re: [exim] Is smtp_accept_max_per_connection an expansion it…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Is smtp_accept_max_per_connection an expansion item?
On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 12:42:58PM +0100, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> I can set smtp_accept_max_per_connection globally to be (for example)
> 100, but I don't want hosts out on t'internet being able to flood my
> machine - only localhost.
>
> Am I being dumb, or is this expected behaviour?

Sorry - my previous post wasn't exactly helpful. Try again...

smtp_accept_queue_per_connection isn't subject to expansion. If it was,
the documentation would include a "*"

|smtp_accept_queue_per_connection|Use: main|Type: integer|Default: 10|

                                              just there ^

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet Limited, registered in England #03053650 at Norfolk House,