Re: [exim] Help with Exim 3 required

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Help with Exim 3 required
Tim

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 10:56 +0100, Tim Wiser wrote:
> I am trying to configure our Exim 3 server to forward any mail that can't be
> delivered on the server on to another server within our organisation. For
> example, if user BOBA doesn't have a mailbox on Server A he'll have a
> mailbox on Server B so deliver the message to Server B.
>
> Can anyone explain what I need to do? I've tried Googling around but can't
> find any concise info on my exact situation.

I'm afraid that the most obvious answer to your problem is to upgrade
your system to the most recent release, being Exim 4.67, and ask the
same question.

Exim v3.x development ceased several years ago, and it is now completely
unsupported. I'm in no position to say whether what you want to achieve
is possible with a v3 install - but it definitely is possible with 4.67.

Graeme