Re: [exim] Reject Specific users...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Magnus Holmgren
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Reject Specific users...
On Friday 01 June 2007 01:12, Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:
> Ok, it seemed like that the 550 was the correct response. How do I have
> Exim "accept" the message and generate a bounce??

To do that, you have to accept it through the ACLs (I assume that you're only
*ever* going to do that if the sender is authenticated!), then make sure that
routing fails. To do *that*, either add an extra condition to the routers
that would otherwise accept the addresses you want to reject, or add an extra
router that catches the bad addresses, like this:

bad_recipients:
local_parts = foo : bar : /etc/exim/bad_recipients
driver = redirect
data = :fail:Bad recipient

or simply add :fail: records to an existing alias file. The best solution
depends on exactly what you want to achieve, what class of addresses you want
to block; when, how many, and why. Why does Exim accept mail for those
addresses in the first place?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)