Re: [exim] local user white list

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dan_Mitton
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] local user white list
You were on the right track, using debugging, I found the part of the ACL
that was passing it. I commented it out, and now it rejects like it
should. Thanks!!

But, now I'm back to my original problem... With the mail client I've
been using to test, bmail...

Command Line SMTP Emailer V1.07
Copyright(C) 2002-2004 Craig.Peacock@???

...if I try sending to:

dann@???,joe@???,tom@???

and the 'dann@???' address is invalid, Exim generates a 550 error is
response to the RCPT command and bmail gives up! The message is not
delivered to any recipients! Is this just a "broken" mail client?

C:\>bmail -s myhost.ymp.gov -f test@test -t
dann@???,joe@???,tom@??? -b test -a test -d

Command Line SMTP Emailer V1.07
Copyright(C) 2002-2004 Craig.Peacock@???
Opening connection to myhost.ymp.gov [1.2.3.4] on port 25
220 myhost.ymp.gov ESMTP YMP MTA Thu, 31 May 2007 15:36:38 -0700
HELO WSL-MyHost
250 myhost.ymp.gov Hello mypc.ymp.gov [2.3.4.5]
MAIL FROM:<test@test>
250 OK
RCPT TO:<dann@???>
550 unknown user