Re: [exim] local user white list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan_Mitton
A: Graeme Fowler
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] local user white list
Good thought, but I just tried it with a non-blank sender...

MAIL FROM:<test@test>
250 OK
RCPT TO:<Dann.Mitton@???>
250 Accepted
DATA
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
Subject: test

test
.
250 OK id=1HtsPP-0000Av-0q
QUIT

Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???
To:     exim-users@???
cc:      (bcc: Dan Mitton/YD/RWDOE)
Subject:        Re: [exim] local user white list
LSN: Not Relevant
User Filed as: Not a Record

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 14:21 -0700, Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:
> I am trying to verify local recipients from a local (flat file) white
> list. I have a router that, I think, should be doing what I want. It
> works with -bv from the command line (i.e. fails people not on the white

> list), but the messages are still being delivered. What am I missing???

<snip>

> MAIL FROM:<>
> 250 OK

You probably have a special-case line in your ACL which precedes any
verification and accepts the null sender (ie. bounces).

Something like:

accept senders = :

Graeme