Re: [exim] trouble with moderately complex setup

Author: Josh Brown
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] trouble with moderately complex setup
Ha! thanks for catching one problem for me Stanislaw, I had exim running and
listening on port 25 on domain2, but somehow my fedora configuration changed
to not open port 25. I fixed that and now when I telnet in I am able to
connect. I tried a test email to user@domain2 with my hubbed host and now
my log message says:

"defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host"

Andy, when I run exim -bt user@??? I get:

router = hubbed_hosts, transport = remote_smtp
host 192.168.1.106 [192.168.1.106]

Thanks for the help, anything you can recommend would be great.
Josh