[pcre-dev] pcre mirror in belarus (fwd)

Autor: Andrew Ho
A: PCRE Developers
Assumpte: [pcre-dev] pcre mirror in belarus (fwd)
Heyas,

I got a request to mirror the website. Not sure why (perhaps the
external bandwidth for this particular user is poor?).

I'd interpret the license of the PCRE package to say it is okay to
mirror any of its bits as long as you don't misrepresent their
authorship. The website has no explicit license currently. Does anybody
have an opinion on that?

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.          http://www.zeuscat.com/andrew/