Re: [exim] Advanced regexp question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: jori.hamalainen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Advanced regexp question

> *But*, I'm not sure what exactly you want. If you simply need the
> decoded length, $header_*: will do the decoding for you, so
> $header_Subject: below should already have the encoding removed.

This is what I want. Bad RTM by me. The issue was much simpler than
I though.

So for my purpose ${strlen:$bheader_Subject:} is going to config.

Reading exim docs for rfc2047d missguided me to take this path.
Maybe docs about ${rfc2047d:} should point out that items referenced
with $header are automatically decoded just to make sure that lost
souls are returned to the light. :)

---
${rfc2047d:<string>}

    This operator decodes strings that are encoded as per RFC 2047. Binary zero bytes are replaced by question marks. Characters are converted into the character set defined by headers_charset. Overlong RFC 2047 "words" are not recognized unless check_rfc2047_length is set false.

$bheader_, $bh_, $h_ and $header_ does RFC 2047 decoding automatically when referenced.
---

Thanks for pointing that out.