[exim] REMINDER: Next Exim course July 24-27

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] REMINDER: Next Exim course July 24-27
The next (and last) Exim course that I'll be running in Cambridge (UK)
is fast approaching. It is taking place at Robinson College and the
dates are 24-27 July. This is probably your last chance to hear my Words
of Wisdom before I retire. For full details, please see:

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

As this is my last course, the special dinner on Thursday, July 26 is
going to be something of a farewell occasion, and anybody who wants to
come to it (even if not attending the course) is welcome. The web page
above has special booking instructions for people who just want to
attend this dinner.

Roll up! Roll up! Book your places now! :-)