Re: [exim] Automatic Generation of White Lists and Black Lis…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: David Saez, Padros
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Automatic Generation of White Lists and Black Lists (DNS)
Hi !!

we had a similar system, it writes ip's to white/blacklist to the
paniclog and then a script get them every 5 minutes and generates
a cdb database in a similar way which is used to reject at connect
time. The database is about 300k - 400k ip's

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53