Re: [exim] SIQ Support in Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Koopmann, Jan-Peter
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] SIQ Support in Exim
On Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:17 PM Marc Sherman wrote:

> Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any sort of SIQ protocol support in Exim yet? I would like
>> to give http://outboundindex.org/ a try. Anyone here using it and can
>> comment on the service/idea?
>
> Doesn't look like much of anything more than SPF to me, only run on
> an external service that you have to pay for. Am I missing something
> here?

I think you are. They are not boolean (ok, not ok) but can give you a score depending on several tests. Some of these tests you could/should do yourselves. Others are not that simple (like age of the domain etc.). Moreover they check SSL certificates etc.

Yes agreed: Nothing extremly spectacular but the SIQ protocol seems to be a nice way to query reputation systems and outboundindex is just the first one to use it.