Re: [exim] Don't send certain emails

Author: Anthony Honeyfield
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Don't send certain emails

>> Is there a way to ensure that if no job code is included, the email
>> will not be sent?

> localpartlist jobcode = some-lookup

>acl_check_data:

>deny  condition = ${if match_local_part{$authenticated_id}{+jobcode}}
>     !condition = ${if

match{$message_body}{^${some-lookup-fetching-regexp-parsable-job-code}\n}}

Thanks for your help. Currently we place the job code in the first line of
the email. It is written as a 3 digit number, enclosed by a hash and dash
ie. #000-

I have written a regexp for this format as:

I'm not sure from your email how I get exim to find just this expression in
the content of the email, or if you are suggesting something else. At this
point we don't want to maintain a list of job codes, we just want to see if
a job code has been used and, if not, reject the email.

I'm also not sure what the $authenticated_id part is doing.

Please help, thanks.

Anthony.