[exim] TLS problems: can't connect to my server for sending …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mavior
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] TLS problems: can't connect to my server for sending emails!
Hello everybody,
I'm going crazy from about two weeks on this problem and i've searched
and re-searched this mail list,goggled around, but nothing seems to help me.
I've to premit that this is my first attempt to the MTA world and the
first try to configure a mail server.(exim seems to be the most complete
compared to the others,so i would be successfull in doing this).
Anyway,this is my problem:
I configured exim and when i start it with this command : "exim -bd
-d+tls 2>&1 | tee /tmp/exim4.debug.tls" and then try to connect to it
through thunderbird for sending an email, i received a send mail error
from thunderbird,that tells me that the server may be offline or it's
not configured properly or maybe it's offline.
my /tmp/exim4.debug.tls contains this: http://pastebin.ca/512091 and
here there is my exim.conf file : http://pastebin.ca/512096
I've configured my exim following this howto(without spamassassin and
clamav):
http://struction.de/projects/HOWTO_VirtualMail_Exim-MySQL-Spamassassin-ClamAV-Dovecot/index?set_style=clean
.
I'm really new to this and i cannot interpret well the meaning of the
debug.I'm on a blind point, the only thing that I know is that the
problem is somehow related to tls support,because when I put it off, i
can smtp to my server.
Last thing: i've created my certificate doing this: > openssl req -x509
-nodes -days 3650 -subj '/C=ES/ST=Madrid/L=San Agustin de
Guadalix/CN=me.myserver.org' -newkey rsa:1024 -keyout key.pem -out cert.pem
Really new even to the certificate things, so i don't know if i did a
good thing.
Thank you in advance for any help,hints
bye