Re: [exim] 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Renaud Allard
A: jduncan
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

jduncan wrote:
> I do have the error email message though if it helps

Please, don't obfuscate (http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/DontObfuscate) as
it prevents people from doing tests that may help you. Don't top post
(http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/MailingListEtiquette#head-133abe53fab0e4e954a04a8fd8c0c4cd7f520f7f).

I am sorry, but as long as you obfuscate your posts I cannot help you
because I have not enough info to do so.