[exim] 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jduncan
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

Hi, I have someone who keeps getting this error message when emailing me. I
am hosted with a company using exim who say it the other persons fault that
the email is not being sent. However when searching the internet it seems to
be my hosts fault as the error seems to occur when the mail server the email
is being set to tries to verify the email and fails so it blocks the email.
Could this be because of the way the other persons mail server is set up?
They don't seem to have their own mail server is all, they are going through
their hosts mail server I think.

Thanks