Re: [exim] Exchange groups?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exchange groups?
On 2007-05-17 at 10:20 -0700, Derrick MacPherson wrote:
> I know how to query users out of Exchange using LDAP, is the same possible
> for mailing groups/lists?

search_engine(Exchange LDAP mail group)
=> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839949

which says that there are a few different types of groups supported by
Exchange; you probably should read that page, figure out which sort of
groups you're using and from that figure out what's possible. I'd
certainly expect Exim to be able to deal with the "Query-based
distribution group" where the group is defined via an LDAP query; you'd
"just" need to duplicate your group definition in Exim.

-Phil