[exim] do not send some to email-addresses...

Author: zwiskle
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] do not send some to email-addresses...
Hi,

I've a bit a strange setup:

A website with discussion-forum (not under my control) allows user to
enter there own email-address to receive answers to there posts ny mail.

It's done badly, so my exim is requested to send emails to bad-syntax,
bad-domain, invalid-email, invalid-tld, ... addresses.
(so no tests at all is done there..)

( Yes, I know, the best thing would be to filter such stuff in the
application, but my "please fix this" requests are ignored.. )

I know some of them, and want to move them to /dev/null and not to send
them. (I do not want to end up on some black-list because of trying to
deliver that crap)

How can this easily be done ? I think of something like a file with the
emails-addresses in.

mfg
.klemens

--