[exim] acl_mX variables

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tom Bombadil
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] acl_mX variables
Hey all...

I'm confused about how these variables work on a multi-recipient message.

can I safely use the acl_mX variables on a per recipient basis, after
the after the message is received?

Lets say I make a SQL query in a 'verify_only router', and load the
result (which is unique per recipient) into $address_data.

Then, in the rcpt acl I use:
accept verify=recipient
set acl_m0 = $address_data

Now, if I use $acl_m0 in a 'no_verify router'... what's in the $acl_m0?
- That unique result per recipient I got from the DB in acl time?
- The result of the last query in acl time?
- something else?

The doc says: "values are not passed on from one message to the next, as
$acl_c... values are. The $acl_m... variables are also reset by MAIL,
RSET, EHLO, HELO, and after starting a TLS session"

So, I'm not sure these variables are saved on a message basis, or
per-recipient basis.

Any hints?

Thanks :)