[exim] Spam quarantining question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James Price
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Spam quarantining question
My exim setup works great, but I wanted to add in a quarantining feature.

Right now at ACL time, any detected malware, spam scored above 12, or files
that match a specific mime list are denied. Any spam between 5 and 12
points is flagged as spam in the header and then passed off to the
destination server.

What I would like to do is the following modification.

Spams 5-15 points are quarantined in a directory thats specific to the
destination domain, example: /var/spool/quarantine/$domain/spam. Now a
hitch to this would be if the domain directory does not exist, it should be
created.

On the malware side, I'd like to do the exact same thing, except something
like: /var/spool/quarantine/$domain/virus

My specific questions aren't necessarily how to redirect the mail with a
router, but more what is the best way to store the quarantined messages.
Should I freeze them, should I just queue the file as it would within exim's
main queue in these specific directories? Ultimately I am writing a script
that will be able to parse the directories on a domain by domain basis via a
web console for domain admins to look at the quarantine and reinject if
necessary in the case of a false positive. Knowing this, one would have to
assume the queued message needs to be readable by the cgi ie it must be
plaintext.

I'm sure someone out there has seen this issue prior and has an idea of how
to do this. I'm looking to get an example router, transport config if
necessary and any advice. My research only seems to get me parts of it.

Thanks,
James

James R. Price
DigitalCiti.com