Re: [exim] Need help integrating spamassassin

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jason_Meers
Para: Michael Sullivan
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Need help integrating spamassassin
Michael Sullivan wrote:
> First off, let me apologize for asking this question. If I was better
> at RTFM I'm sure I wouldn't have to ask this here. That, and you all
> probably get asked this question all the time. Can anyone point me to a
> friendly, easy-to-understand guide for integrating spamassassin with
> exim?

Tim Jacksons guide might help.
Just from my stats, almost 3000 other exim users have looked at or used
his guide since January this year to setup Exim and Spamassassin.

It was last updated in Nov2006 but I believe that it is still relevant
as it was written after the re-work of Exim+SA (If anyone else on the
list knows for sure please correct me if I'm wrong)

Background info, the document and a link to Tims site can be found here:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/content/view/99/39/

Thanks
Jason_Meers
--