Re: [exim] Moving mail providers

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tim Jackson
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Moving mail providers
Vincent Danen wrote:

> * Dave Lugo <dlugo@???> [2007-05-10 17:59:17 -0400]:

>> Can't you just use any of the imap copy/move utilities that are on
>> the net?
>
> Hmmm... I suppose I could. I'll have to look into that. I wasn't aware
> there were tools like that. =)

Depending on how much mail you have, the simplest way may simply be to
set up both old and new accounts in your mail client, and merely
drag-drop (or equivalent) from one account to another! It's not
necessarily the most efficient way but it's certainly easy. It could be
a pain if you have a lot of folders though, depending on whether your
mail client is able to automatically create folders/subfolders as you move.

Tim