[exim] How to remove all X-Spam* headers

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jörg Sommer
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] How to remove all X-Spam* headers
Hi,

is it possible to remove all headers they match a pattern in a router? I
saw different headers beginning with X-Spam or X-List. I want to remove
them all. The only idea I have is to extract all these header names from
$message_headers. Is there an easier way?

headers_remove = ${sg{$message_headers}{:.*\n}{:}}

Kind regards, Jörg.
--
“…anytime you install something new on the Windows platform, you risk
spending the next five or six hours trying to figure out what happened”