Re: [exim] autoreply vacation complexity troubles

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Wolfgang Hennerbichler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] autoreply vacation complexity troubles

On 08.05.2007, at 03:07, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

> vacation:
> driver = accept
> # Accept if the attribute 'tripnoteActive' == 'TRUE' and the LDAP
> # object has a 'tripnote' attribute. The header Auto-Submitted is
> # documented in RFC 3834.

[snip]

Very nice approach.

> we set $address_data to contain all the attributes for that user from
> LDAP early on.

I'd be very intersted in that "early on" stage when it comes to
finding out if the user is in the $h_To or $h_CC fields. Could you
also give me an example on that one?

> to do a proper personal test, you need to upgrade to 4.67 and use $
> {map
> do to an LDAP (or equivalent) lookup for every address in $h_To: and
> $h_Cc:. I don't think it's worth it.

Me neither, but I want a very tidy vacation implementation.
Thanks for your already very useful information.

wogri

--
wogri@???
http://www.wogri.com