Re: [exim] Addid RBL Checks : NEED HELP

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Addid RBL Checks : NEED HELP
On Wednesday 02 May 2007 11:36, exim.list exim.list wrote:
> I am a new bee to exim and need some help from the experts. Following is my
> Exim conf, I want to add RBL checks at SMTP Level. Please let me know what
> lines should be added where?

Please read the specification, sections 40.22ff
(http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTmorednslists)

Where to put it is up to you; it's a matter of how big portion of the spam it
stops vs. how much resources it uses. The more efficient a method of
protection is, the higher up in the ACL it should be, naturally. Definitely
before the greylisting 'defer', at any rate.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)