Re: [exim] One Word Message Body

Author: Carlo Wood
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] One Word Message Body
On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 03:21:47AM +0200, Carlo Wood wrote:
> This doesn't seem to work for me :(
> The regex always matches. As a test, I used:

I have done a million tests, but I can't figure out
why it matches. Anyway, whatever matches has to be
something with a weird character.

I am now using the following.

# Disallow single word messages.
deny
  message = Your IP has automatically been added to the SPAM COP blacklist
  condition = ${if and {\
                         {<={$body_linecount}{1}}\
                         {<{$message_body_size}{25}}\
                       }{yes}{no}}
  regex = \N^[a-zA-Z]+$\N

I guess it will suffice, as all single word spam
is made of purely upper and lower case (I get about one
such spam per minute on some spam magnet domain that I
own, so I have a large test set ;).

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@???>