Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT and APEWS connections

Author: Dave Lugo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT and APEWS connections
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Marc Perkel wrote:

> > This is not an exim issue.
> >

> Normally not except that both are blacklisting the servers of Exim users
> who use SAV our generate bounce messages and the guy behind it has come
> here to threaten the Exim community that they will be blacklisted if
> they use sender address verification.

He blocklists SAV because it's SAV, not because it's exim.

You blocklist him because he blocklists you.

Which is worse? I don't really care, but it's not an exim
issue, as you can do SAV with any number of MTAs.

This is a policy issue that should be argued in a policy
forum, not a technical mailing list.

Appropriate places to take this issue are nanae, spam-l, or
nanab. Not here, imho.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC