Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT and APEWS connections

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: Dave Lugo
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT and APEWS connections

Dave Lugo wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> UCEProtect claims to have nothing to do with APEWS but it's interesting
>> that when you look up the name servers for both domains that they both
>> have a common NS record. Is this a coincidence? You decide.
>>

> This is not an exim issue.

Normally not except that both are blacklisting the servers of Exim users
who use SAV our generate bounce messages and the guy behind it has come
here to threaten the Exim community that they will be blacklisted if
they use sender address verification.