[exim] SMTP/POP not adding ip address to relayhosts.

Author: Andrew Rosolino
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] POP not adding ip address to relayhosts., Re: [exim] POP not adding ip address to relayhosts.
Subject: [exim] SMTP/POP not adding ip address to relayhosts.

I am currently having a problem. For some reason when I connect to my SMTP
server or POP3 it does not add my e-mail to the relayhosts file. Then it
will give me an error saying I can't send out mail so I have to manually
insert my IP Address into the relayhosts file.

Is there any possible way to fix this? It's really a pain to keep adding it
to that file every once in a while.