Re: [exim] ACL rule

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL rule
jean-paul natola wrote:
> I was follwoing you ok up to this point
>
>> set acl_m19 = 1> > > THEN test the acl_m19 (or whatever) value before
>> invoking scanning.
>>

>> You may use more than one of these if you want separate limits for SA,
>> ClamAV, > et al.
> Ideally I would like i meg to for both SPAM and Clam

Another poster has shown a single-step test.

The one above sets an acl_m(n) variable for two reasons:

- It is easier to test the variable multiple times than to perform the size
comparison multiple times.

- an acl_m(n) variable 'travels' all the way thru DATA phase into the queue,
hence is available to be read in router/transport sets, used there to manipulate
routing, headers, etc.

That is of value to us, may not be for you.

Bill