Re: [pcre-dev] Newline feature request

Author: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Newline feature request
Philip Hazel wrote:

> Ah yes, I hadn't done that because it wasn't an actual release. I have
> now run it and committed the result. So if you run "svn update" in the
> directory where you pulled the source from svn, it should update them.
>
> Philip

typo in pcretest.html*

/<anycrlf>* PCRE_NEWLINE_ANY

Also, reminder about an unresolved reference to _pcre_free in
pcreposix. GCC resolves by autoimporting, but this won't happen for
those who try to build the libraries on MSVC.

Info: resolving _pcre_free by linking to __imp__pcre_free (auto-import)

There were also a couple unresolved references in pcrecpp

Info: resolving pcrecpp::no_arg      by linking to
__imp___ZN7pcrecpp6no_argE (auto-import)

Info: resolving pcrecpp::no_arg      by linking to
__imp___ZN7pcrecpp6no_argE (auto-import)

I think you took care of the typesetting codes I found in some of the
html documents -- I checked a couple and don't see them anymore.

Regards,
Sheri