[pcre-dev] Subversion and infrastructure...

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: PCRE Developers
Subject: [pcre-dev] Subversion and infrastructure...
I've been holding off on making any further changes to the PCRE
infrastructure until the planned upgrade of sesame happens, so things
have not been moving recently.

As folks have said, trunk anonymous access to the subversion repo is via
svn://sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk/pcre/code/trunk

You need a subversion client to access this - you can find one via
http://subversion.tigris.org or (on windows) have a look at
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

There is currently no web front end.

Following the work on sesame I'll put some form of web access to the
repo up - either trac, or more likely (since we already have bugzilla
and a wiki up for exim) a separate web f/e

I've also got notes to look at checkin hooks etc for enforcing styles
etc, but thats not done at present.

     Nigel.