Re: [pcre-dev] Newline feature request

Author: Bob Rossi
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Newline feature request
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 07:15:11PM +0200, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> On Monday 16 April 2007 19:01, Sheri wrote:
> > I get "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the
> > protocol (svn) isn't associated with any program."
>
> There is no web frontend. You have to use the svn client to checkout the
> source.

I sent this to Sheri offline by accident:

Hi Sheri,

Sorry, you need to use an svn client. It's freely available here,
  http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91
and this is a more directly link to what you want,
  http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/35379/svn-1.4.2-setup.exe

After you install that, try the command I provided you on the command
line. Probably from the msys shell.

Bob Rossi