Re: [exim] Getting the REAL To: header... Or mutliple...

Author: Eric Goforth
To: Eric Goforth, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Getting the REAL To: header... Or mutliple...
Oh, and on the same line, how can I get a script to execute for each
recipient when there are multiple recipients under my control?

A message is sent to Person1; Person2; Person3 (spam possible, so let's
quarantine).

Each person should get an entry in my database.. Can I get exim to Pipe
multiple times for each recipient?

Thanks.

Eric J. Goforth | President & Sr. Engineer
Goforth Technology Management, Inc. dba Goforth Technologies
82850 Miles Ave.| Indio | CA | 92201
Ph. (760) 775-7004 ext. 109 | Fax. (760) 495-5574
24Hour Support: (760) 775-7004 Option 5