[exim] Need to setup Cygwin-Exim-4.66 as a mail relay

Author: Tek Bahadur Limbu
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Need to setup Cygwin-Exim-4.66 as a mail relay
Dear All,

I am quite new to Exim. Also I think that this mailing list might not be the correct mailing list for my problem. However, I am sending it anyway!

I am running the Cygwin/Exim-4.66 Server on Win2K with a static public IP. Also, my primary SMTP server is also using a public and static IP with a world reachable MX record.

I need to make this Cygwin/Exim-4.66 server a mail relay for my local network pointing to my primary SMTP Server.

My problem with Cygwin/Exim-4.66 is the router configuration which works in Exim running under FreeBSD or Linux below:

send_to_gateway:
     driver = manualroute
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * primary.mx.smtp.server

The above router works in FreeBSD/Linux but the same configuration does not seem work in Win2K/Cygwin.

I get the error:

Exim configuration error in line 486 of /etc/exim.conf:
router send_to_gateway: cannot find router driver "manaulroute".

Am I missing something here?

Any kind of feedback and suggestions will be appreciated.

- --

With best regards and good wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Tek Bahadur Limbu