Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nuno Lopes
CC: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> I was looking today at some PHP/PCRE bugs and I found a link to the sf.net
> bug tracker in a php bug report:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=10194&atid=360194
> So, is anyone looking at those bugs? I can start reviewing that list against
> latest pcre 7.1 and check if those bugs still apply... (there are some PHP
> related bugs posted there as well).

I was not aware of this bug report repository. Nobody tells me anything. :-)

I looked briefly at the first two; they seem to be invalid. (The first
poster is confusing "invalid UTF8" with "undefined Unicode character".)
Some of the others do look as though they are not related to PCRE.

I suppose somebody should respond somehow. It would certainly be very
helpful if you could review them and see if there are any real bugs that
I should look at. Thanks!

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.