Re: [pcre-dev] Problem with "any" newline (and other 7.1 iss…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bob Rossi
A: pcre-dev
Asunto: Re: [pcre-dev] Problem with "any" newline (and other 7.1 issues)
On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 11:21:46AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:
>
> > I think it's clear that no one on this list is a windows expert. I'm
> > going to take some time to consult the libtool guys to determine what
> > they recommend for installing dll's on windows. I believe the unix world
> > is fairly straigtforward.
>
> That sounds like a good plan.

I've been busy, I'll attempt to figure this out today. Is there an
urgent desire to release soon? If so, it's possible pcre-7.1 could be
released with a semi-incompatible library on windows. We could then to a
quick turn around to release pcre-7.2. If it's not that urgent, then we
can figure this out ...

Bob Rossi