Re: [exim] Domain Keys

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Domain Keys
On 4/10/07 11:45 AM, "Graeme Fowler" <graeme@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 14:24 -0400, Arthur Hagen wrote:
>> What's a "list reply"? That's not a standard MUA function, and indeed
>> none of the MUAs I use have that. Assuming that it exists on the other
>> end is an error.
>
> Most MUAs have Reply or Reply-to-all. That's it.

Some are rumored to look at the List-* headers, and add a Reply-to-list
command as appropriate.

I haven't used one. Or perhaps I am using one.

Entourage claims to have a mailing list feature--I haven't penetrated the
help well enough to figure out how to use it, so I have our mail server
sorting list mail into IMAP folders, and read the lists from there, without
trying to tell Entourage about lists.

(I've only been using Entourage for a few years now.)

--John