[exim] vexim - site offline

Autor: Rejo Zenger
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] vexim - site offline
Hi there,

This posting is offtopic. I know. But the list where this posting would
be ontopic is unfortunatelly dead as the server seems to be dead. :)

The "vexim" project is hosted at <http://silverwraith.com/vexim>, which
seems to be a personal server of Avleen Vig, the author of "vexim". The
server however seems to be down, for about one to two weeks now.

I am not able to contact Avleen as the e-mail of the same domain is done
at the same server (according to the single MX records). I have searched
for other contact options, but none (non-intrusive) seem to be
available.

A personal server can go down and will be down for some longer period
(holiday, etc). However, Avleen seems to be an experienced admin, so I
wouldn't expect this to be the case. Hence the question: is there anyone
that knows if everything is alright with Avleen and / or knows how to
contact him?

Thank you in advance. Offlist responses no problem (<rejo@???>).

--
Rejo Zenger <rejo@???> https://rejo.zenger.nl