[exim] Virtual Domain handling

Autor: Ken Geer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Virtual Domain handling
Here is what I am trying to do.

I have a physical domain and host several other domains.

The users have actual accounts on the system and can pickup their mail from the server.

The problem I have is that some of the usernames on the system are used up and the emails have names that are already on the system. For example, I have rob@??? and rob@???. For the first of the two domains rob has a system account of rob and for the second domain rob has a system account of robth.

I have followed the directions for setting up virtual domains as described at http://www.debuntu.org/2006/05/17/52-how-to-exim4-virtual-host-on-debian-etch but the mail for all users are undeliverable.

What am I missing?

Ken Geer