Re: [exim] Create PoP3 Accounts

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Create PoP3 Accounts
On Monday 09 April 2007 07:39, kamran arshad wrote:
> What is the best way to create PoP3 accounts in a Mail Server
> (FreeBSD+Exim+TPoP3d)? I know VExim and PhPMyExim. Remember I will not
> purchase any panel like CPanel, Interox or Directadmin... Any other
> solution? Thanks in advance

What a POP3 account is, is defined by TPoP3d, not Exim. Seems it supports PAM,
so it can be virtually anything (the same as a system account, defined by a
line in /etc/passwd; a line in some other text file, a database record, etc.)

How to append that line of text or insert that database record is up to your
imagination and rather off-topic to this list. You can always get Exim to put
mail in the right place.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)