Re: [exim] Mime ACL condition help...

Author: James Price
To: Dan_Mitton
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mime ACL condition help...

This is the actual header fragment I grabbed. This is why I'm having
trouble with it I guess. Its not just one variable in Content-Type. It's 2
variables within that string separated by ;. If you look at almost any
image spam, it contains this content type. So maybe I should be looking for
both within 1 string, rather than separately. I guess I'm not sure how to
do that.

Thanks,

James

_____