Re: [exim] exim immediately bouncing messages to greylisting…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim-users, Marc Haber
Subject: Re: [exim] exim immediately bouncing messages to greylisting host?
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Renaud Allard wrote:

> >> Which release of Exim?
> >
> > I apologize. I remember thinking about the "need to include exim
> > version info" thing about five times while drafting the mail.
> >
> > |$ exim -bV
> > |Exim version 4.66 #1 built 20-Jan-2007 09:57:39

> You should probably follow the solution mentioned here:
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20070212/msg00100.html

Indeed, or use the latest snapshot. The ChangeLog for 4.67 (the next
release, out in a week or so I hope) says this:

PH/19 Change 4.64/PH/36 introduced a bug: when address_retry_include_sender
      was true (the default) a successful delivery failed to delete the retry
      item, thus causing premature timeout of the address. The bug is now
      fixed.