Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Nuno Lopes
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> I've tested this on cygwin and it went fine. It only failed one test
> (results below).

I'm not *too* worried about that, since the tests for newline variations
are something that needs work. What is the native newline on cygwin? Is
it CRLF? That would almost certainly be the problem.

> I'm not able to merge this release in the PHP sources yet, because the
> release process has frozen the tree. I'll do it as soon as possible. But for
> now I like the *.generic files, as they will fit perfectly on PHP build
> system.

Excellent! With luck the proper 7.1 release will be out next week.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.