Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem

Autor: Sheri
A: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:
>

>>> ./RunTest
>>>
>> >From the build directory, if I do, ../pcre-7.1-RC4/RunTest, it causes
>> my terminal to hang.
>>

> How about
>
> sh -x ../pcre-7.1-RC4/RunTest
>
> ? That might show us how far it gets before hanging.
>

>> I can't even think of a reason that would happen unless RunTest is
>> spitting out characters that is somehow messing with my terminal.
>>

> Shouldn't be. It's a pretty straightfoward shell script.
>
> Philip

I built it and ran RunTest from the Windows Command prompt. It now does
file compares, which reports No differences on test output files where
there are No differences. But it isn't saying anything at all on the
test with comparison differences (i.e., the one with the French locale
differences. I can see in Kdiff that French locale is the only issue (17
test cases I think).

I will send the libpcre-0.dll and libpcreposix-0.dll to Alan and ask him
to try linking to our plugin and see what happens. The turnaround will
take a few days at least because he only gets email once a day.

Regards,
Sheri