Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Bob Rossi
To: pcre-dev
CC: Brian Dessent
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem
On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:19:02AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Brian Dessent wrote:
>
> > Be sure to check out Charles Wilson's reply on the MinGW list, where he
> > spells out a rough plan:
> > <http://marc.info/?l=mingw-users&m=117566038501719&w=2>.
>
> Many thanks for that.
>
> > Another further wrinkle that you might encounter: During testing of the
> > RC tarball I noticed that when building a Cygwin shared library, libtool
> > did not pass -DDLL_EXPORT, but it does when building a DLL under MinGW.
>
> I'm afraid I can't do any Windows testing, as I live in a Unixy world
> only. That's partly what is making this exercise so long-drawn-out and
> messy. :-(

Yes, I'll do the testing, I have Visual C Express installed now.

I haven't read Charles response yet, so hopefully I can get to that
today. If anyone else already understands his solution and can provide a
simple step by step solution, let me know, so I can just try that.

Otherwise, I'll look at what he has written later.

Bob Rossi