Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem

Autor: Sheri
A: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] Mingw Memory mismatch problem
Philip Hazel wrote:

> I'll go ahead with the patch and produce -RC4 tomorrow, unless somebody
> says "no" by then (it's 9:30 pm my time now).
>
> Philip

Hi Phillip, Bob,

All I can tell you is I need to be able to continue to produce a
pcre.dll that will link to our application. Our application lives in an
old version of Microsoft C++. It is compiled and linked to pcre.dll in
that environment. From what I'm reading, I don't think the proposed
patches are going to work there.

We were in good shape with 7.0 and previous versions using configure
with msys/mingw to make pcre.dll.

Regards,
Sheri